Why should you consider a nursing career at Reid?
- Reid pays one of the highest Evening/Night Shift Differentials for RNs (which is $3.99)
- Reid offers $2.00 weekend differential for all RNs
- Reid's average RN tenure is 10 years
- 44 of our RNs have worked at Reid 25+ years
- Reid has 506 RNs and 185 LPNs
- Reid offers tuition reimbursement
- Base salaries - starting wages are based on experience:
- Medical Assistant starting at $13.64
- Inpatient LPN starting at $18.38
- Outpatient LPN starting at $15.63
- RN-ASN Inpatient starting at $26.17
- RN-BSN Inpatient starting at $27.47
- RN-MSN Inpatient starting at $27.84
- RN Outpatient starting at $23.17
Reid offers great employee benefits and many conveniences
- Cafeteria Discount
- Gift Shop Discount
- Pharmacy Discount
- Massage Therapy Discount
- Uniform Store Discount
- Home Medical Store Discount
- Free Parking
- Payroll Deduction for Hospital Services including Plastics
- PDO Accrual
- Dry Cleaning Services
- Starbucks Coffee
- Community Discounts
- Free Employee Assistance Program Services
Carol Rust, RN
Reid Nurse since 2009
Doug Blakley, LPN
Reid Nurse since 2010
Come and see for yourself what other nurses are talking about.
We'd love to give you a private tour of Reid Hospital. You'll be accompanied by a fellow RN who can show you areas that interest you, and answer your questions about nursing at Reid.
Call Aaron at (765) 983-3162 to arrange your tour.
Feel free to bring a friend, family member, or even another nurse with you!
As a token of our appreciation, we'll provide a card for you to enjoy a meal on us in our fabulous Café at Twelve Hundred.