Reid Home Health
Each and every day we strive to provide the best home health experience for our patients; putting our patient’s needs first. Our expert team of caregivers will work closely with you and your physician to coordinate services and develop a plan of care, specific to your needs.
Whether a patient is transitioning home from a hospital or nursing facility stay, or is managing a chronic condition, our team ensures our patients are safe and they retain their independence in a familiar environment. Our innovative services and preventative health programs recognize the needs of our patients and work to provide you with the quality of life you deserve.
We service Fayette, Franklin, Henry, Madison, Randolph, Wayne, and Union counties. We provide the care and services you need to recover, all in the comfort of your home.
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week; call us to learn more about how our services can help you or a loved one.
2230 Chester Boulevard
Richmond, IN 47374
Phone: (765) 983-3154
Fax: (765) 983-3251
Award Winning Quality
Reid Home Health provides treatment or assistance to patients who are recuperating, chronically ill, or disabled, in the comfort of their own home. Our home care services include specialized programs, prevention, and health maintenance on a short-term and long-term basis and include a wide array of services from high-technology nursing to basic home health aide care.
Our highly trained skilled home care staff is committed to providing exceptional care in your home. Working directly with our patients’ physicians, our home care team plans, coordinates, and provides care tailored to every person they serve.
Our home care services provide a unique blend of excellent patient care and support along with the highest level of customer service. You can rest assured knowing that we are accredited through Accreditation Commission for
Health Care (ACHC) and rated by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as one of the top home health care agencies in the nation.
Our team includes:
- Registered Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Home Health Aides
- Social Workers
Reid Home Health was named as HomeCare Elite Top Agency for 2017.
HomeCare Elite consists of the top 25 percent of all Medicare-certified agencies and highlights the top 100 and 500 agencies overall. Out of 9,406 agencies considered, 2,268 are recognized as “elite.” Winners are ranked by an analysis of publicly available performance measures in the following areas:
- Quality outcome
- Best practices (process measure) implementation
- Patient experience (Home Health CAHPS® or HHCAHPS)
- Quality improvement and consistency
- Financial performance
In addition to skilled nursing, therapy and personal care services, Reid Home Health offers a number of specialty home care programs and services to help patients, their families, physicians, and hospitals manage a variety of diseases and conditions in their home setting through qualified and compassionate care.
Our specialty services include a wide range of Chronic Care Management programs:
- Cardio CareLink: was developed to empower and assist the patient and caregiver in managing the disease process in the home setting while improving overall quality of life. Our comprehensive program emphasizes ongoing monitoring while clinicians provide education and support for patients and their families. When appropriate, we utilize telehealth to enhance your peace of mind. This system allows you to send your vital sign data daily and provides us the up-to-date information about your condition that we need to help you continue to enjoy the best possible health.
- Diabetic CareLink: provides a consistent therapeutic home care plan for the treatment of Diabetes, Type 1 and Type 2. This Diabetes CareLink Program is designed to assist you – the patient, your caregiver, and your multidisciplinary health care team through the use of evidence based guidelines and standards of care. The frequency of home care services is tailored to your individual risk, symptoms, and severity of disease. Services include a multi-disciplinary approach to care and identification of community resources to provide support for you.
- Ortho CareLink: is a comprehensive program to provide a consistent, therapeutic plan for recovery and rehabilitation following total joint replacement or other orthopedic surgery. It includes comprehensive therapy schedule, physician specific care protocols, a trained and dedicated clinical team, and patient education – with a focus on continuity of care across the continuum.
Our programs, services and initiatives demonstrate our commitment to the provision of excellence, quality care, and achievement of outstanding clinical outcomes for every patient we serve.