Social Media Content Policy
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Reid-sponsored blogs or social media websites, you give Reid Health (“Reid”) the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Reid in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
- Hold Reid Health, Reid Foundation, or any Reid subsidiaries, responsible or liable for any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
Reid blogs may be written by a variety of employees at different levels and positions in the company, so you can expect many viewpoints. Only the responses of the administrator “Reid Health” are official responses by Reid Health. You can also expect the following from Reid:
- We will strive to have open and honest dialogues with our readers. In doing so, official Reid representatives will always identify themselves as moderators or facilitators.
- We will disclose conflicts of interest.
- We will remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- We will correct inaccurate or misleading postings in a timely manner. Most changes will be made by adding to posts and we will mark any additions clearly. Reid reserves the right to edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
- Our Standards of Business Conduct will guide what we write about. There are some topics we won’t comment on such as information about individual medical conditions, diagnosis or prognosis, hospital or personal financials, Reid intellectual property, trade secrets, management changes, lawsuits, shareholder issues, employment status, and contractual agreements with alliance partners, customers, and suppliers.
- We will direct any specific question or concern to the Reid employee most appropriate to assist you. Frequently this will be a supervisor or director. We will often choose to have these discussions with you off-line and may delete the post to protect your privacy.
- We will provide links to relevant material available on other blogs and Web sites. We will disclose any sources fully through credits, links and trackbacks unless the source has requested anonymity.
- We understand that respect goes both ways. We will use good judgment in our posts and respond to you in a respectful manner. In return, we ask the same of you.
- We trust you will be mindful of the information you share on our blogs. Any personally identifiable information you share on a blog can be seen by anyone with access to the blog.
- We will respect intellectual property rights.
- As employees, we will also abide by Reid’s employee Social Media Policy.
- We will use good judgment in protecting personal and corporate information and in respecting the privacy of individuals who use our blogs.
- We will terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.