Café at Twelve Hundred
It's a restaurant that just happens to be in a hospital, a retreat for staff, physicians and visitors. That's how many describe our Café at Twelve Hundred, Reid Hospital's café. The space is more like a restaurant and food court than traditional cafeteria - complete with a chef's table, large salad bar, and lots of entrees, sandwiches and sides. The café also offers brick-oven specialty pizzas and grill items made to order. Top off a meal with a smoothie or a dessert from the bakery, or pick up a whole cake or pie to take home. Box lunches are available for eating on the go. Café at Twelve Hundred has a great catering operation and would love to cater your next event!
Convenient on the main floor near the gift shop, the Café at Twelve Hundred is open at the following times:
- Breakfast: 5:00 a.m.- 10:30 a.m. (hot breakfast starting at 6:30 a.m.)
- Lunch: 10:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. (grill open until 7:30 p.m.)
- Fresh baked cookies and hot soft pretzels available from 2:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Snacks: 5 am - 7:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- 3rd Shift: 12:30 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
For more information, call (765) 983-3133.