Dr. Burkhart has practiced neurology in Richmond for 40 years. He has been a constant reassuring presence through-out the years.
Dr. McMillion worked as a neurologist fo rthe U.S. Army for five years, serving in South Korea, Afghanistan and Honolulu. He is glad to be back seeing patients in his home state and close to Selma, IN, where he grew up.
Dr. Raynor is an indiana native and is also an adjunct clinical professor of neurology at the Indiana University School of Medicine. He brings with him a wide variety of academic research and teaching experience.
Dr. Goggins grew up in Linton, IN (near Terre Haute), and has a very interesting background. He has experience as a financial representative, and insurance salesman, Sales, direct patient nursing care, and became the resident physician at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- Epilepsy and Seizures
- Parkinson’s Disease and Tremor
- Cerebrovascular Disease and Stroke
- Multiple Sclerosis and Autoimmune Neurologic Disorders
- Neuromuscular junction Disorders
- Myelopathies and Peripheral Neuropathies
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Movement Disorders
- Botox for migraines
- Dementia and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- other approved neurological conditions