This privacy notice discloses the
privacy practices for Reid Health (ReidHealth.org) This privacy notice
applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected when visiting the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can update, correct, or modify any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information voluntarily given to us via email or other explicit contact from you. We do not sell or rent personal information.
· We may use your information to respond to you if contact is made to use. However, we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, i.e. to ship an order or if using an external Point of Sale System such as PayPal.
Your Access and Control Over Information:
You may opt out of future communication with us any time by contacting the email address listed below or by unsubscribing to our newsletters. Additionally, you can do the following by sending an email request:
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/Update, correct, or delete any data we have about you.
3. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data or PHI), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. Verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
· While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only those who need information to perform a specific job (billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
· The computers and/or servers that store personally identifiable information, are kept in a secure environment.
Immediately at https://www.reidhealth.org/about/contact-us.
SMS Terms and Conditions
Reid Health Terms and Conditions
When you sign up for text messages from Reid Health, you are signing up to receive text messages related to your relationship with Reid Health, including updates related to your visits, MyReid account, one-time passcode, billing notifications, prescription reminders, and care management.
You can opt-out of SMS messages by texting STOP to respective short code. Your opt-out request will generate one final message confirming that you have been unsubscribed. You will no longer receive SMS messages from the short code you opted out from. If you want to join again, sign up using MyReid or text HELP to the short code for instructions.
If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at https://www.reidhealth.org/about/contact-us.
Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to
you from us and to us from you. Message frequency may vary.
MyReid may offer location-based check-in for in-person appointments or allow you to find healthcare providers near you. The first time you try to use any features that use your location, we will ask for your consent within the app and will only access your location if you give consent. You do not have to provide consent if you do not want to allow MyReid to use your location. We do not store your location data.
MyReid collects and uses your personal information to operate MyReid and deliver the services you have requested. MyReid also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from MyReid and its affiliates.
MyReid does not disclose person information including contact information or sensitive information such as race, region, or political affiliation without your consent.
MyReid does not sell, rent, or lease its patient lists to third parties. MyReid may contact you about a particular service or promotion that may be of interest. In addition, MyReid may share data with business associates working on our behalf to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such business associates are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to MyReid, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
MyReid does keep track of the pages our patients visit within MyReid in order to determine what services are the most popular or where we can improve the experience. This data is used to identify areas of opportunity to share more information about features within MyReid to patients whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.