Diabetes & Nutrition Education
Diabetes & Nutrition Education (DNE) provides a wide variety of services. Conveniently located in the same suite as Reid Endocrinology, the partnership offers a one stop shop for diabetes management.
Registered Dietitians and Certified Diabetes Educators are available to help individuals meet their health related goals. Registered Dietitians are equip with certificates in Pediatric, Adolescent and Adult Weight Management and serve as Reid's nutrition experts. Our Certified Diabetes Educator offers a wide variety of advanced diabetes management trainings.
Many services require a referral by a PCP and are billed to insurance.
Services include (but are not limited to):
- American Diabetes Association recognized diabetes program
- One on one Medical Nutrition Therapy with a nutrition expert
- Insulin Pump Training and follow up education
- FREE Diabetes Prevention Education
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Training
- FREE Community Cooking Classes
- Diabetes Support Group