Reid ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Services
There are 9 areas of expertise in the field of Otolaryngology (ENT). Providers at Reid ENT take care of multiple ENT issues, including:
Otology (diseases of the ear)
- Trauma (injury)
- Benign tumors
- Nerve pathway disorders (these affect hearing and balance)
- Swimmer's ear
- Hearing loss
- Ear, face, or neck pain
- Ringing in the ears (Tinnitus)
Laryngology (disorders of the throat, inlcuding voice and swallowing problems)
- Sore throat
- Swallowing disorder
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- We have high technology scopes in the offices to evaluate the pharynx and larynx, including a pediatric scope to evaluate children.
Head and neck
- Tumors (cancerous and noncancerous tumors in the head and neck, - nose/sinuses, mouth, throat, and voice box - including the thyroid and parathyroid)
- Dr. Rohit Bawa has extensive experience in thyroid surgery. He is assisted in patient care by physician assistant Kristy Carter. He works with experienced Endocrinologists for post-surgical management of thyroid carcinomas. In addition, we are able to extend the care for our patients with advanced head and neck malignancy by connecting them additional surgical management.
Pediatric ENT (diseases in children with special ENT problems).
- Ear infections
- Airway problems
- Asthma and allergy/sinus disease
- tumors of the neck
- Tube placement (available for children as young as 6 months of age)
- Tonsil and adenoid problems, removals
- Dr. Rohit Bawa has extensive experience in general and pediatric ENT.
Rhinology (disorders of the nose and sinuses)
- Sinus disorders
- Nose bleeds
- Stuffy nose
- Loss of smell
- Dr. Rohit Bawa has been a pioneer in the Midwest by treating sinus problems with balloon sinus dilation, and he now offers this procedure under local anesthesia in the office setting. He also offers Eustachian tube balloon dilation.
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Avoidence of pollen, dust, mold, nose, food, and other sensitivities that affect the ear, nose, and throat.
- Hay fever
- Seasonal and perennial rhinitis
- Chronic sinusitis
- Sore throat
- Ear infection
- Dr. Jason Casselman is an Allergist and Immunologist at Reid Allergy. Additional services he offers include:
- Management of venom, insect, or drug allergies and reactions
- Evaluation of recurrent infection and immunodeficiency
- Periodic fever syndromes
- Auto-inflammatory disorders
- Contact and atopic dermatitis
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (Functional and reconstructive surgical treatment of abnormalities of the face and neck.)
- Deviated septum
- Facial and neck skin lesions
- Skin cancers
- We are able to do extensive facial skin cancer excision and reconstruction.
- Dr. Stacy Borden is a Doctorate of Audiology prepared Audiologists on staff at Reid Hearing Center
- She treats:
- Birth through geriatric diagnostic testing and treatment
- Audiometric testing
- Follow-up to newborn hearing screening
- Middle ear function analysis
- Collaboration with Reid Health Rehab services for:
- Balance function testing
- Vestibular therapy
- Hyperacusis assessment and treatment
- Hearing aid amplification
- Assistive listening devices
- Bone conduction evaluation
- Aural rehabilitation
Dermatology (skin related diseases and disorders).
- Early skin cancer detection
- Preventive medicine
- Field therapy for actinic keratosis
- As of now, her practice is not doing cosmetic procedures such as lasers and neuromodulators, but she may expand in the future.