Reid Health Primary & Specialty Care – Hagerstown
4829 N. State Road 1 Hagerstown, IN 47346
HoursMonday: 8am - 5pm Tuesday: 8am - 5pm Wednesday: 8am - 7pm Thursday: 8am - 5pm Friday: 8am - 5pm *Same day virtual visits*
After-Hours InformationMonday-Friday: Call for walk-in wait times
Welcome Keirsten West NP
- Master of Science in Family Nurse Practitioner, Ball State University (Muncie, IN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Ball State University (Muncie, IN)
- Certified in Basic, Advanced, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support by the American Heart Association.
Keirsten says " I believe preventative care is very important. Taking care of not only your medical health, but physical, mental, and social health as well is critical in healing and becoming your best self."
Keirsten is currently accepting new patients at Reid Health Primary & Specialty Care - Hagerstown.
We see patients of all ages and offer same day appointments.
We can assist with:
- Exams on newborns to adults
- Diagnose illness
- Diabetes management
- Blood pressure management
- Glucose level management and checks
- Quick tests for Strep, Flu, Mono, RSV
- STD testing/treatment
- Motion sickness treatment
- Persistent Headaches
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Birth Control
- Bone and joint problems
- Chicken pox
- Ear wax removal
- Smoking cessation
- G.I./flu-like symptoms
- Thyroid problems
- Wound checks
- Pregnancy tests
- Vaccinations (please call to inquire about available vaccinations).