An update on COVID-19 and our Reopening:
Dear Valued Members:
We wanted to update you on plans to safely begin welcoming members back into our facility starting May 26. As the pandemic continues and social distancing is still mandated, we will limit the number of members in the facility at one time.
Because we have limitations within the facility, we will continue offering online classes for members, primarily through Facebook Live. We may be able to work with some members in person at our facility on a customized program. When you've completed your work out, we appreciate your cooperation by leaving to allow other members an opportunity to come into the facility.
These protocols will be enforced:
Members must wear a mask. If you arrive without one, we will provide one. You must wear the mask over your mouth and nose throughout your visit. All staff will wear masks throughout the day.
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES, MASSAGE THERAPY and PERSONAL TRAINING
- Members are able to get a massage but a mask must be worn by the member and the therapist throughout the service.
- Members wanting to work with a personal trainer may do so, but we will require a mask and practice social distancing.
- We are performing diligent hand washing and extra cleaning precautions of surfaces and instruments. All equipment and surfaces will be cleaned by staff before another member comes in contact with it.
- Magazines, puzzles, coffee and water stations are restricted at this time. A bottle of water will be given to you upon request.
- All members will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering. If you are symptomatic, we will provide information for you to contact the Respiratory Clinic for evaluation.
For the health and safety of our members and staff, we will follow strict precautions on who we allow into the facility. This means for now, we will not allow in:
- Children, unless they are members
- Members 65 or older
- Members who live in a long-term care facility
- Members with underlying health conditions such as lung or heart disease, severe asthma, compromised immunity, severe obesity (greater than 40 bmi), uncontrolled diabetes (Hgba1C greater than 8), chronic kidney or advanced liver disease.
Remember: these restrictions are to protect you and others. We trust as the crisis subsides, we will be able to ease these restrictions. Please call (765) 827-7719 before coming to verify we can welcome you in.
Since social distancing must be maintained, if you plan to visit, please call first to be sure we are not at our limit for numbers inside.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this unusual time. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
-- With kind regards from your team at HealthWorks
HealthWorks Fitness Center
HealthWorks is Connersville's Workout Gym
HealthWorks Wellness Center offers a convenient and comfortable place to achieve your fitness and wellness goals. Whether you prefer an independent workout, an aerobic class or one-on-one sessions with a personal trainer, HealthWorks Fitness Center is your answer.
- Personal training
- Equipment orientation
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
- Experienced, certified staff