HealthWorks Fitness Center
HealthWorks Wellness Center offers a convenient and comfortable place to achieve your fitness and wellness goals. Whether you prefer an independent workout, an aerobic class or one-on-one sessions with a personal trainer, HealthWorks Fitness Center is your answer.
Take a virtual tour of the Healthworks Facility.
Thank you for voting Healthworks Best Exercise Place/Fitness Club!
2020 Connersville News Examiner Readers' Choice Awards
- Personal training
- Equipment orientation
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Free weights
- Experienced, certified staff
An update on COVID-19 and our Reopening:
Dear Valued Members:
As the pandemic continues and social distancing is still mandated, we are limiting the number of members in the facility to 25 at one time.
Because we have limitations within the facility, we have begun offering most of our regular classes. We are limiting the number of individuals per class at this time to maintain social distancing. Please call in advance to inquire about classes. When you've completed your work out, we appreciate your cooperation by leaving to allow other members an opportunity to come into the facility.
These protocols will be enforced:
Members must wear a mask. If you arrive without one, we will provide one. You must wear a mask when you are not using the gym equipment or participating in a class. All staff will wear masks throughout the day.
GROUP FITNESS CLASSES, MASSAGE THERAPY and PERSONAL TRAINING
· Members are able to get a massage but a mask must be worn by the member and the therapist throughout the service.
· Members wanting to work with a personal trainer may do so, but we will require a mask and practice social distancing.
· We are performing diligent hand washing and extra cleaning precautions of surfaces and instruments. All equipment and surfaces will be cleaned by staff before another member comes in contact with it.
· Magazines, puzzles, coffee and water stations are restricted at this time. A bottle of water will be given to you upon request.
· All members will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering. If you are symptomatic, we will provide information for you to contact the Respiratory Clinic for evaluation.
For the health and safety of our members and staff, we will follow strict precautions on who we allow into the facility. This means for now, we will not allow in:
· Children, unless they are members
· Members with underlying health conditions such as lung or heart disease, severe asthma, compromised immunity, severe obesity (greater than 40 bmi), uncontrolled diabetes (Hgba1C greater than 8), chronic kidney or advanced liver disease.
Remember, these restrictions are to protect you and others. We trust as the crisis subsides, we will be able to ease these restrictions. Please call (765) 827-7719 before coming to verify we can welcome you in.
Since social distancing must be maintained, if you plan to visit, please call first to be sure we are not at our limit for numbers inside.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this unusual time. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
-- With kind regards from your team at HealthWorks