The Reid Dental Clinic will permanently close May 26, 2022. For dental services please call Well Care Community Health at (765) 973-9294. If you are a dental patient of the Reid Dental Clinic and need copies of your dental records, please call (800) 207-6823 or email your request to email@example.com.
Insurance & Screening
If you have insurance, please bring the following to your appointment:
- Your insurance card
- Co-pay amount for which you are responsible
If you do not have insurance, you will need to complete a financial screening prior to treatment to determine your co-pay*, if any:
For that screening please bring:
- Valid driver's license
- Social security number for each applicant or proof of application for a SSN
- Birth certificate, hospital or baptism certificate, or other form of accepted record of birth
- For non-US citizens, alien registration card or permanent resident card
- Current income (pay stubs for last 30 days), employer statement of employment termination, self-employment records, social security determination letter, VA, etc.
* Co-pays are due the day of your treatment.