Dental Health Clinic
Dental care is a key component of good health and has been identified as one of the services our region needs the most.
Reid Health is always looking for new ways to serve our community and wanted to help our region, so we decided to start offering dental services at one of our locations.
Dental services are provided by Mid AmericaHealth and brought to our region by Reid Health Community Benefit.
The dental clinic is open to anyone and appointments are available every Thursday. Please call to make an appointment: (765) 935-8869
In case of emergency, call (765) 580-9379
If you have insurance, please bring the following to your appointment:
- Your insurance card
- Co-pay amount for which you are responsible
If you do not have insurance, you will need to complete a financial screening prior to treatment to determine your co-pay*, if any:
For that screening please bring:
- Valid driver's license
- Social security number for each applicant or proof of application for a SSN
- Birth certificate, hospital or baptism certificate, or other form of accepted record of birth
- For non-US citizens, alien registration card or permanent resident card
- Current income (pay stubs for last 30 days), employer statement of employment termination, self-employment records, social security determination letter, VA, etc.
* Co-pays are due the day of your treatment.