Recipe: No Nutz Buttercups
• 10oz bag of mini chocolate chips
• ½ cup Wow butter
• ¼ cup powdered sugar
• 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
1. Line mini muffin pan with mini cupcake liners. (if you do not have a mini muffin pan can put the mini cupcake liners on a cookie sheet).
2. Melt the chocolate chips by placing the mini chocolate chips in a microwave
safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minutes, stir, then microwave for 45 seconds, stir,
then microwave for 30 seconds increments until smooth. Spoon just enough melted chocolate into the bottom of each liner to cover the bottom. (be sure
you do no use too much or you will not have enough chocolate to cover the top). Place the pan in the freezer while you make the filling.
3. For the filling, mix wowbutter, powdered sugar and softened butter. Taste the filling and you can add a little more powdered sugar if it needs more. After the ingredients are combined, check the cups in the freezer to see if the bottom
layer is firm. When firm, remove from freezer, spoon about ½ tsp. of the filling
into each cup and press it down to fit the space.
4. After you have filling in each cup, spoon enough melted chocolate on top
to cover the filling. The thinner the chocolate is the easier it is to get the amount right, so warm it for a few more seconds in the microwave if it has begun to thicken.
5. Then place them back into the freezer for 10-15minutes until firm.
Nutrition Information per serving - Calories 110, Fat 6g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 40mg,
Carbohydrates 10g, Fiber 2g, Protein 2g