Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Celery Boats
Ingredients for salad:
• ½ cup hot sauce
• 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
• ½ tsp. - 1 tsp. ground black pepper
• 2 cups cooked shredded chicken (could use canned or rotisserie)
• 4 stalks celery, cut into 3" pieces
• 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
• Ranch, for drizzling (optional)
• Chives, for garnish (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together hot sauce and mayo, season with pepper. Pour over shredded chicken and mix to combine.
2. Spoon chicken mixture into celery boats.
3. Top with blue cheese, drizzle with ranch and garnish with chives.
Nutrition Information per serving size (not including blue cheese, ranch or chives)
Calories 58, Fat 5g (Sat. Fat 1g), Cholesterol 10g, Sodium 483mg, Potassium 152mg,
Carbohydrates 1g, Fiber <1g, Protein 3g