The coronavirus pandemic raises many questions and information changes rapidly.
Dr. Thomas Huth has committed to weekly segments to provide reliable answers to timely questions.
The information provided will be evidence-based, backed by medical and scientific expertise.
More videos will be added, so check back often!.
What's the latest on COVID-19?
- Face masks • False test results • Death Rates
- Number of new cases • Patient characteristics • Virus mutation
- Mandated masks • Rise in youth numbers • Eating in restaurants
- Increasing numbers • Other states contributing to high rates
- IN/OH vs. other states • Subgroups and Covid • Vaccines
- Increase in cases • Schools opening • Herd immunity • Traveling
- Back to school without vaccines • Have we peaked?
- States reopening • Testing nursing home staff • Antibody testing
- Treatment changes • Wearing masks
- Covid case load • Business reopening
- Hydroxychloroquine • Back to school concerns
- DeWine health concerns • Exposure to symptoms timeframe •
- Hospitalizations in children • Russian vaccine
- Trump's debate-Cases trending up- Older age groups
- Increase in cases- Antibody & vaccines- What wave are we on?
- Next surge- Pandemic fatigue- Mouthwash
- Rise of positive cases- Are people getting sicker?