Recipe: Stir-Fry Zucchini Noodles
Servings: 4 • Total Time: ~20 minutes
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 onions, spiralized or diced
• 4 small zucchini, spiralized,
patted dry with paper towel
• 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
• 2 tbsp low-sodium teriyaki
• 1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Heat oil in wok or skillet over medium heat.
2. Add onion and cook for 4-5 minutes or until translucent
3. Stir in zucchini and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds;
mix and continue to cook for 5 minutes or until zucchini
5. Remove from heat and serve.
Nutrition Information: Calories 153, Fat 9g (Saturated 2g,
Monounsaturated 5g, Polyunsaturated 2g), Cholesterol 0g, Sodium 298mg,
Potassium 639mg, Carbohydrates 17g, Fiber 4g, Protein 4g