Reopenings & Updates
Updates on physician practices, services and events
- Allergy Shot Clinic - No walk-ins. Existing patients can schedule curbside allergy injection services at the main facility, 1434 Chester Boulevard in Richmond. Appointment is required by calling (765) 966-6360. When an appointment is made, detailed instructions will be provided. Patients should have a cell phone with them when arriving for the service.
- Cardiopulmonary Rehab in both Richmond and Connersville locations resumed as of May 18.
- HealthWorks, Connersville -- remains closed
- Hearing Center Repair Clinic -- Non-emergent repairs and evaluations; curbside service available.
- Outpatient Massage Therapy appointments in Richmond and Eaton, Ohio, now available
- Reid Ready Care in Meijer - OPEN
- Reid Endocrinology -- no walk-ins
- Reid Health Sports Enhancement
- Reid Rehabilitation Services -- increasing in-person visits for physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Respiratory Clinic closed Memorial Day, 5-25
- Support groups and special events cancelled through May
- Valet Parking -- suspended
- Whitewater Valley Imaging, Connersville - OPEN