2022 - 2023 Block Schedule
AMS = Adult Medicine Services, PM = Practice Management
Continuity of Care Clinic:
- PGY 3 Residents will have 4 half clinic days a week
- PGY 2 Residents will have 2-3 half clinic days a week
- PGY 1 Residents will have one- half clinic day a week
Elective Options Include: Interventional Radiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Hematology/Oncology, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Podiatry, Pain Management, Plastic Surgery, and any of the core services.
- Reid Health - 200+ bed regional health system offering inpatient and outpatient services including primary and specialty care for the community. Serves Wayne Co, Randolph Co, Union Co, Franklin Co, Henry Co in Indiana and Darke Co and Preble Co in Ohio.
- Golden Living Centers - Senior care facility offered rehabilitation therapy, nursing care, Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, hospice & palliative care, cardiac care, and pharmacy services
- Indiana Nephrology & Internal Medicine, P.C. - Region's largest groups of physicians specializing in the care of patients with kidney disease. Common conditions treated include: acute or chronic kidney disease, prevention of kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, high blood pressure, dialysis (kidney failure), electrolyte disorders.
- Richmond Eye Center - Comprehensive medical and surgical eye clinic that offers complete medical eye examinations by specialists in the field of ophthalmology.
- Family Health Greenville - a FQHC in Greenville Ohio that offers after hours services, walk-in clinics, behavioral health, dental care, medical care, eyecare, patient assistance, pharmacy services, WIC assistance, and medication assisted treatments
- University Dermatology - UDC offers care for hair, skin and nails. They assist patients with skin conditions and surgical and non-surgical techniques to correct unsightly issues like wrinkles, leg veins, removal of birthmarks and skin cancer treatment.