Prospective applicants must have successfully completed and/or be in their last year of medical school.
The Family Medicine Residency Program accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Please visit their site and follow the directions provided. Search for our program by using the Search by Accreditation ID (ACGME) when applying through ERAS. Our Program ID is 120170003.
In order to be considered, a complete application file must be submitted. The following is a list of our application criteria:
- Must have graduated medical school within the past 5 years
- Receive scores of at least 450 (COMLEX 2); 220 (USMLE)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis (Our program does not sponsor visas)
The following materials are required for your application:
- ERAS application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcripts
- Dean's Letter
- Personal statement addressing Family Medicine as your choice of specialties and your interest in our program
- Explanations concerning any unsuccessfully completed medical school rotations or gaps/interruptions in education or employment
Following a review of all completed application documents, selected applicants will be notified by e-mail. Your application may be placed on hold if found incomplete. It will be reviewed once all information is received.
Reid Family Medicine Curriculum: