Mammograms & BRAvo!
Early detection saves lives.
Have you had your annual mammogram?
Get the Facts
- 567 women are diagnosed in the U.S. – per day
- 109 breast cancer patients die in the U.S. – per day
- 37% of women over the age of 40 in our area have not had a mammogram in the past 12 months
- In Indiana alone, 4,350 women are diagnosed with breast cancer every year.
- Approximately 53 women in Reid’s service area die each year of breast cancer.
- The American Cancer Society recommends women over 40 get a screening mammogram once a year as long as they are in good health. Schedule yours today by calling (765) 983-3358.
If you cannot afford a mammogram, BRAvo! can help. Call 983-3358 and ask about a no-cost mammogram.