- Audio-visual MRI – Our audiovisual Cinimavision system is proving to help patients relax while having an MRI. The system provides the patient with their own enclosed TV visor and sound system that closes out the sounds of the technology while they watch their favorite show or relaxation video. For patients who are made nervous by traditional MRIs, this technology has already reduced the need for relaxation medication that some require before having an MRI.
- Balloon Sinuplasty – These catheter-based technologies are used in sinus surgery. The technology is used to gently open blocked sinusus in many cases without tissue or bone removal required in traditional procedures. The procedure is proving a safe and effective treatment for relieving symptoms of sinusitis. It can shorten recovering time, mean less bleeding and a faster return to normal activities for some patients.
- State-of-the-art Security – Reid has a quality security system in our Family Birthing Center, the Pediatric area and in Geropsyhiatric Services. The system will automatically lockdown those areas if necessary in the event of an attempt to leave with an infant, child or senior patient.
- Orthopedics, Brain Lab Spinal Navigation – Image-guided, open navigation platform
- Uses 2-D images, 3-D scans, MRI and CT datasets in all stages of surgery
- Used for most procedures, including complex surgeries on cervical, thoracic and lumbar spin
- Patient Education and Entertainment System – Every room has a bedside system that provides patients with a computer, television and educational system. It allows patients to access the Internet, play games, watch movies and TV from their bed
- Pulmonology, superDimension™ Navigation System – Performs Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy™ (ENB™) procedures
- Accesses peripheral regions of the lung
- Aids in early diagnosis and treatment plans
- Reveal LINQ ICM System – Smallest implantable monitoring device
- Wirelessly monitors heart up to 3 years
- For dizziness, palpitations, syncope, and chest pain that may suggest CA
- For patients at increased risk for CA