Quick & Convenient!
First come, first served.
Visits take approximately 15-20 minutes.
Major insurance plans or cash payments accepted.
- Cold sores/Canker sores
- Earaches & Ear Infections
- Eye Infections
- Minor Eye Irritation
- Pink Eye & Styes
- Seasonal Allergies
- Sinus Infections/Congestion
- Sore Throat/Strep Throat
- Swimmer's Ear
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Respiratory-Flu-like Symptoms
- Sports physicals
- Urinary Tract/Bladder Infection
- Bug Bites & Stings
- Minor Cuts (no Stitches)
- Minor Skin Infections
- Minor Burns
- Rashes (Ex: Shingles/Eczema)
- Poison Ivy & Poison Oak
- Athlete's Foot
- Removal of: stitches, sutures, stapling
- Tetanus due to injury only
Need a Sports Physical?
- Download your state's physical form here:
- Stop in to any of our Urgent Care facilities
- Good luck this season! If you play too hard and get injured during the game, Reid Urgent Care is here to help!
Important information about Reid Ready Care Clinic
Please note the following:
- Patients 6 months and under are unable to be seen at this facility.
- This facility does not offer blood drawing or imaging services.
- This facility does not offer childhood vaccines.
- This facility does not treat patients who are 12 weeks or further into their pregnancy.
- This facility does not refill medications.
- This facility does not prescribe narcotics or other controlled substances.
- After being evaluated, you may be referred for additional care based on your diagnosis.