Quick & Convenient!
First come, first served.
Visits take approximately 15-20 minutes.
Major insurance plans or cash payments accepted.
- Cold sores/Canker sores
- Earaches & Ear Infections
- Eye Infections
- Minor Eye Irritation
- Pink Eye & Styes
- Seasonal Allergies
- Sinus Infections/Congestion
- Sore Throat/Strep Throat
- Swimmer’s Ear
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Respiratory-Flu-like Symptoms
- Sports physicals
- Urinary Tract/Bladder Infection
- Bug Bites & Stings
- Minor Cuts (no Stitches)
- Minor Skin Infections
- Minor Burns
- Rashes (Ex: Shingles/Eczema)
- Poison Ivy & Poison Oak
- Athlete’s Foot
- Removal of: stitches, sutures, stapling
- Tetanus due to injury only
Need a Sports Physical?
- Download your state’s physical form here:
- Stop in to any of our Urgent Care facilities
- Good luck this season! If you play too hard and get injured during the game, Reid Urgent Care is here to help!
Please note the following:
- Patients 6 months and under are unable to be seen at this facility.
- This facility does not offer blood drawing or imaging services.
- This facility does not offer childhood vaccines.
- This facility does not treat patients who are 12 weeks or further into their pregnancy.
- This facility does not refill medications.
- This facility does not prescribe narcotics or other controlled substances.
- After being evaluated, you may be referred for additional care based on your diagnosis.