cost: $150 – Pricing may vary
- LED Lights (Red & Blue) – $25
- Facial Lymphatic – $20
- Britenol (Hyper Pigmentation) – $45
- Human Growth Factor – $75
- Dermabuilder (Poly Peptide) – $30
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma).
cost: $750 – pricing may vary
PRP Facial FAQs
What is PRP Facial Therapy?
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) facial therapy, is an advanced medical facial for people who want healthy, youthful, and rejuvenated skin. Our PRP facial uses your body’s organic material to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin. It can treat skin conditions such as aging skin, lines and wrinkles, acne, and acne scars.
How does the PRP Facial Work?
The PRP facial works by using your body’s own tissue growth factors to improve blood supply and collagen in the skin. The platelets in the blood rejuvenate the skin, helping to regenerate the skin tissue.
The PRP Facial Process
During the facial, we take a small amount of your blood and separate the platelets from the red blood cells by using a centrifuge. A skin-pen will later be used to integrate the platelets into the skin. The plasma is applied to the desired area and the skin-pen is used.
Is the PRP Facial Safe?
ver the last 30 years, the PRP method has been used for hundreds of thousands of procedures. It is often used for facial therapies, orthopedic surgeries, and cardiac surgeries. Because the PRP method uses your own blood, complications or allergic reactions are less likely (compared to other products you may choose to use to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin).
Are There Any Side Effects?
Does the PRP Facial Hurt?
You may feel some slight discomfort after your facial.
What Can I Expect to See Following the Facial Treatment?
Your skin’s texture will improve over time as new tissue cells grow. Some people say that their skin appears to “glow” after just one treatment. Visible results may take between three to six weeks, these results will continue over the following months.
How long Will My Results Last?
Results show that the PRP facial lasts longer than many chemically based treatments. The results can usually last between 1 and two years. Results may vary from person to person and may depend on a number of factors such as overall health, age, dietary variations, smoking, and your skin type.
Am I a good candidate for this facial?
Based on your current health condition, a different facial may be best for you. Please inform us if you are taking medications, including blood-thinning medications, or if you are undergoing steroidal or long term therapies.
What is a HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial, a form of hydradermabrasion, advances skin health by merging invigorating spa therapies with advanced medical technology. The HydraFacial is effective for all skin types, provides immediate results, takes as little as 30 minutes, and has no down time or irritation. The HydraFacial’s Vortex technology is combined with existing spa products and services to create an all-in-one package for guests.
A Simple Process
Our simple 5 step process will reveal your youthful, dewy skin while leaving a soft surface infused with antioxidants.
- Step 1:
- A serum is applied to remove dead skin cells, revealing healthy skin.
- Step 2:
- a light chemical peel is applied; delivering the benefits of a peel without post-peel scaling.
- Step 3:
- Gentle vortex extraction exfoliates to remove dead skin cells, revealing healthy skin.
- Step 4:
- Those hard to reach problem areas can be targeted with specially developed and selected add-ons.
- Step 5:
- Antioxidants and Peptides are infused into the skin.
Preferred Client Package:
3 HydraFacials for $375 (*savings of $75)
Boost the results of your HydraFacial with any of these add-ons:
- LED Lights (Red & Blue) $25
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Light therapy stimulates skin at the cellular level, thus increasing cellular growth. This, in turn, stimulates the body to build new capillaries and improve the lymphatic system, which are both essential to creating improved skin.The result is younger and healthier looking skin.
- Facial Lymphatic $20
- Works to help eliminate waste from the body.
- improves circulation of lymph, improving the facial skin condition.
- Britenol (Hyper Pigmentation) $45
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and a natural exfoliator that brightens and clarifies the skin.
- Alpha-arbutin – this powerful ingredient derived from bearberry extract may help reduce the appearance of dark spots, leaving skin with a more even tone.
- Human Growth Factors $75
- Growth Factors – are natural proteins responsible for the skin’s healing process.
- These help to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, strengthen skin, and keep skin nourished.
- Dermabuilder (Poly Peptide) $30
- Peptides help to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while enhancing the skin’s elasticity
Our Licensed skin health professionals will be happy to assist you in selecting the best add-ons for your skin care needs.
Before and After