Helping individuals of all ages - from newborns to the elderly - regain lost function related to injuries or illnesses, our physical therapy team works to get patients back to performing their normal activities as independently as possible.
Our services include:
- Aquatic therapy
- Dry Needling
- Neurological conditions - strokes, head injuries, spinal cord injuries, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
- Orthopedic injuries - sprains, strains, etc.
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Pre/post joint replacement
- Work services and functional capacity evaluations
- Wound care
For more information on our physical therapy services, please feel free to contact us or call one of our outpatient rehab locations: Richmond (765) 983-3092; Eaton (937) 456-1195; or Connersville, (765) 827-7964.