Our Radiology Department offers top technology and convenient access for patients. Outpatient radiology is just past the Information Desk in our main lobby. Inpatient Services are near the inpatient elevators and the Café at Twelve Hundred.
Outpatient services include:
- DEXA - a test to measure bone density.
- Mammography - screening for breast cancer
- Women's Health Day
- Breast Biopsy
- MRI - uses magnets, radio waves and computer technology to make detailed image
- CT (CAT Scan) - an X-ray image using special technology
- PET/CT - a scan that uses a special dye with radioactive tracers
- Peek-A-Baby Ultrasound
Inpatient services include:
- CT (CAT Scan)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Interventional Radiology