Hip & Knee Pain Solutions
Many patients do not need surgery. But for those who do, our fourth floor of the inpatient hospital provides a comprehensive approach to recovery.
A comprehensive approach to treating hip and knee pain
Opting for joint replacement surgery When conservative measures no longer work, knee or hip replacement surgery can be a good option. Our comprehensive approach includes:
- An informative pre-op class for patients and family members/coaches
- DVD and online presentations that explain specific procedures
- Group exercise/therapy sessions during the inpatient stay
- Daily newsletters about what to expect during recovery
- Educational wall displays answering the most frequently asked questions
- A welcoming atmosphere for family members/coaches
We know patients have a choice of where to go for joint replacement surgery. Our goal is to ensure that each patient’s stay with us is as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Our Joint and Spine Center has been specially trained to provide comprehensive clinical care for patients undergoing a joint replacement surgery. And patients always notice their positive attitude, motivational skills and desire to provide outstanding service.
Better outcomes Our team is committed to providing you with superior care—and we are achieving that goal! According to our patient satisfaction surveys:
- 88% of patients are back to normal activities without pain six months after surgery
- Our surgical complication rate is 0.3%—significantly lower than the national average
- Our patient satisfaction scores are outstanding compared to hospitals nationwide
(having trouble viewing this video? Click here)