Shared Beginnings at Reid is a program offered free to expectant families who plan to deliver at Reid Health Family Birthing Center.
- Private Shared Beginnings appointment with tour of the Family Birthing Center
- Lactation support services including availability of one-on-one outpatient breastfeeding visits
- Suite-like rooms with in room amenities including Wi-Fi and internet access, microwave and refrigerator
Pre and post delivery education and support including optional:
- Childbirth preparation class series
- Breastfeeding education class
- Infant CPR/CPR Anytime (register at (765) 983-3000. extension 6205)
- Milk Matters- a mom to mom breastfeeding support group facilitated by trained lactation support staff
- Baby care basics
Call 765-935-8805 for more information.
Shared Beginnings Registration
Completion of form
does not constitute confirmation of space availability. Confirmation of space
availability and full registration will be sent by the class instructor to
email address provided.