fb
Skip to Content
Your web browser is out of date. Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Sara Diaz Valentin Varied

Sara Diaz Valentin MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
4.7 out of 5
View Reviews

Videos

Meet Dr. Diaz

What to expect at your appointment

Dr. Diaz's specialties

Why choose Dr. Diaz?

Urological Care

1050 Reid Pkwy Suite 325 Richmond, IN 47374

Hours

Monday: 8am - 4pm Tuesday: 8am - 4pm Wednesday: 8am - 4pm Thursday: 8am - 4pm Friday: 8am - 4pm

Practice Information

Practice
Address
Phone
Fax
Urological Care
1050 Reid Pkwy Ste 325 Richmond IN, 47374-1161
(765) 962-8551
(765) 962-2591
1050 Reid Pkwy Ste 220 Richmond IN, 47374-1160
(765) 962-9541
(765) 966-5952

Training & Education

Type
Institution (City/State)
Date(s)
Fellowship
Indiana University School of Medicine (Indianapolis)
07/01/2006 - 06/01/2009
Internship
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine (San Juan)
07/01/2000 - 06/01/2001
Medical School
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine (San Juan)
07/01/1996 - 06/01/2000
Residency
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine (San Juan)
07/01/2001 - 06/01/2004

Board Data

Entity
Type
Board Certified
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Yes
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes

Review Distribution

5
40 Comments
4
13 Comments
3
2 Comments
2
0 Comments
1
1 Comments

Reviews Breakdown

4.8
Provider Explained Things Clearly
4.9
Provider Rating
4.6
Were you seen by this provider in a timely manner?
4.9
Did the care providers listen carefully to you?
4.5
Did this care provider seem to know your medical history?
4.9
Did you trust this provider with your care?
4.0
Did this provider talk about how to prevent illness or injury?

Sara Diaz Valentin Reviews

4.7 95
Sep 12, 2022

This is the first time I feel I found a doctor who listens and cares

Aug 23, 2022

For a year Dr Diaz had me jumping through hoops taking medications doing whatever she wanted. Told me a year ago I needed surgery. Then told me there was a 20% chance she could cause more problems. But that's an 80% chance to correct the problem. Seems to me like . all she wants to do is milk my insurance .

Aug 23, 2022

Dr. Diaz was great

Aug 17, 2022

Dr. Diaz and her team were great and put me at ease right away. She gave me good information, listened to my concerns and answered my questions.

Aug 3, 2022

The office has always been very good! They are all very kind... patient...knowledgeable! Reid is very fortunate to have Dr. Diaz, Mary, Chelsea and all of their support staff! They have helped me so much!

Jul 26, 2022

Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable while they checked me out. I do wish we didn't have to wear the masks. That made me very uncomfortable.

Jul 20, 2022

The only negative was that I had to wait over 3 months as a new patient to get the appointment.

Jul 12, 2022

staff very kind, explain what is going to be done before they do it. Efficient.

Jul 7, 2022

Very timely appt.

Jul 7, 2022

She explained in detail to my understanding so that I felt comfortable with my choices. She listened to my questions and answered them. She conversed with me with respect and great care. I was very well pleased with her.

Jul 7, 2022

Have trusted Dr. Diaz with my health for several years. I would highly recommend her for all the points on the evaluation questions. Her staff/assistants are always competent.

Jul 6, 2022

Dr Diaz and Mary are amazing, caring Reid employees. I am very pleased with the new procedure and will recommend to my friends and others interested in Urologist care. Thanks

Jul 6, 2022

Everyone was very polite and nice, the Dr. was very informative and I feel like I'm going to get the answers to my issues.

Jun 14, 2022

I was referred by my primary care physician and it took 3 months to get an appointment. I had never had anything like this and had many questions that I waited 3 months to get answers to.

May 25, 2022

Friendly and efficient

May 24, 2022

Dr Diaz took time to explain my options and answer my concerns.

May 23, 2022

The service was great Dr Diaz is great and I already recommended a friend to her

May 23, 2022

Everyone at Urological care are wonderful understanding caring staff im always comfortable there

May 17, 2022

The exam was thorough. We discussed choices and I was given info sheets to further help me understand my options. As an older lady, it's so nice to have ladies trained and working in this field - takes away the discomfort of talking about such intimate things.

May 17, 2022

Dr. Does was very professional yet had a great bedside manner. Her staff were also very informative. I felt like my privacy and person were treated in the best manner possible.

May 11, 2022

I had a very pleasant visit. It was informative; the provider was very cordial and considerate of both my time and physical comfort. 10/10

May 9, 2022

Dr. Diaz is very good at explaining everything she is doing or going to do. I feel she goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. The staff I encountered that work with her are very good at what they do, they explain what I can expect.

May 9, 2022

The doctor and nurses were very kind with all my needs, the nurse even hold my hand during my procedure. They took the time to answer my questions. Ended everything in a timely manner.

May 3, 2022

Everyone was helpful and kind. Dr. Diaz was thorough and answered all my questions. Definitely will recommend her to others.

May 2, 2022

Amazing team at Reid Urology. Dr. Diaz is the best. Mary really got me prepared and tested before surgery. I am truly grateful to all who helped my surgery go smoothly. Thank you

Apr 18, 2022

Wonderful care.

Mar 29, 2022

From checking in at the front desk, meeting with the nursing staff, consultation with the doctor, to checking out everyone was friendly, put me at ease, and made me feel listened to and at ease. I feel so validated that I chose the right doctor!

Mar 16, 2022

The nurse was wonderful.

Mar 15, 2022

Very kind and understanding staff

Mar 8, 2022

Most amazing dr and nurse I've ever seen I'd never go anywhere else for urology. Ladies she can do a catheter and I didn't even know she was done. Now thats talent

Mar 8, 2022

This doctor was very professional, friendly and succinct. She did a good job of explaining my medical problem and what could be done to help me.

Feb 22, 2022

I like her & trust her judgement.

Feb 22, 2022

Dr Diaz was amazing! I am always a very nervous patient but Dr. Diaz made me feel comfortable. I repear, she was amazing! l would recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

Feb 16, 2022

I felt like the Dr. and staff are very caring and want the best for their patients.

Feb 8, 2022

They are ver personable and make you feel important.

Feb 7, 2022

Dr. Diaz was very compassionate and took the time to listen to me while I explained my issues, reassured me of my concerns and offered suggestions. I felt more at ease after speaking to her and have hopes that my physical ailments can find a remedy soon.

Jan 26, 2022

The whole practice is great, the nurses, and medical staff, the front office.

Jan 20, 2022

Dr. Diaz was very professional and knowledgeable. She also had a nice sense of humor that put me at ease.

Jan 19, 2022

I always feel like I am heard, and my questions are answered in a way that I understand. I feel very confident with my team.

Jan 17, 2022

Dr diaz has been very helpful while trying to help me.

Jan 11, 2022

Professional, caring, thorough. One of the best physician's I have ever seen. Staff was courteous and efficient,

Dec 14, 2021

Dr Diaz explained everything very completely, was confident during the procedure, and gave next steps. She moved things on her schedule to accommodate my insurance requirements which I greatly appreciate.

Nov 30, 2021

Dr. Diaz was wonderful

Nov 23, 2021

Doctor listened carefully to my questions and answered them all - sometimes with more information than I needed. I feel very good with this doctor.

Nov 10, 2021

Dr Diaz was very informative and listened to what I expected. she gave me several options and discussed each in detail. I left with no questions feeling very confident in her handling of my case.

Nov 2, 2021

I have not received a call from this department about my upcoming appt and surgery. I am a little lost

Nov 2, 2021

DR. Diaz is very considerate. She trys to explain things, so that you will understand the treatment she is going to do. Great personality.

Oct 27, 2021

Very friendly and respected me. So kind.

Oct 26, 2021

My care was excellent

Oct 25, 2021

Dr. Diaz-Valentin is a fantastic addition to the Reid Health Associates roster; a keeper, for sure!!!

Oct 25, 2021

Everyone kind and pleasant.

Oct 19, 2021

Too much paper work lol

Oct 19, 2021

Everyone was helpful as could be. We shared talk with all the workers, Dr. Valentin was very helpful, and she respected me being a senior citizen, in trying to understand. I would recommend the Richmond Reid Hospital to anyone, they maintain a good atmosphere, for a hospital.

Oct 18, 2021

Dr Diaz is an excellent medical professional. She explained my options, and described the procedure needed.

Oct 18, 2021

It was all handled professionally and compassionately.

Oct 5, 2021

Dr. Diaz and her nurse were very caring and professional.