Recipe: Crunchy Sweet Brussels Sprout Salad
• 1 lb Brussels sprouts
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• ½ tsp ground nutmeg
• Ground black pepper to taste
• ½ cup chopped walnuts
• ½ cup cranberries
1. Shred the Brussels sprouts by removing the core and thinly slicing.
2. Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the Brussels sprouts, nutmeg and pepper.
4. Cook, stirring, until the Brussels sprouts are bright and slightly wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the walnuts and cranberries and toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: Calories 269, Total Fat 16.6 (Saturated 1.9g, Polyunsaturated 7.6g, Monounsaturated 6.3g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium11.8mg, Potassium 257.2mg, Carbohydrates 28.4g, Fiber 5g, Protein 3.8g