Student Athlete Physicals
May 1 – June 30, middle and high school student athletes can receive a sports physical from Reid Health for just $10.
Choose from the following options.
Option 1: Walk-in; no appointment needed
Option 2: Call for appointment
Main Street Family Medicine
Whitewater Valley Primary Care
Reid Health Primary & Specialty Care – Hagerstown
Union County Medical Center
New Castle, IN
Reid Family & Specialty Care
Option 3: Attend a Reid Health Sports Medicine Physicals Event.
These events take place at Reid Orthopedic Center and are provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Sports physicals provided at Reid Orthopedic Center events provide an extra layer of attention and detail for your student athlete.
- Your fee goes to support your school’s athletic department
- Receive assessment from an orthopedic provider
- Vision assessment included
- Pre-concussion physical testing provided
- Education about injury prevention steps that could reduce the potential for future injury
Currently we are offering the following sessions:
- June 5, 2018. Time to be determined
- July 26, 2018. Time to be determined