Arthritis - inflammation of the joints.
- Calcium Pyrophosphate Deposition
- Disease (CPPD)
- Tophaceous Gout/Gouty Arthropathy
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA over the age of 18)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
Abnormal Lab Values - bodily fluids and tissues are checked for antibodies.
- Positive ANA (doesn't always mean an auto-immune disorder is present)
Connective Tissue Diseases - disorders involving inflamed connective tissues, causing harm to connecting body parts.
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- CREST/Systemic Scleroderma
- Sjögren’s Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (LUPUS)
Spondyloarthritis - inflammatory diseases involving joints and connective tissues.
- ankylosing Spondylitis
- Enteropathic Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Reactive Arthritis
Muscular Diseases - diseases causing progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass.
Bone Resportive Diseases
Vasculitis - inflammation of the blood vessels.
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Granulomatosis with Polyangitis
- (Wegener's) and Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (ANCA) associated Vasculitis
Periodic Fevers - recurrent fevers and symptoms
- Cryopyrin-Associated Periodic Syndromes (CAPS)
- Familial Mediterranean Fever (FMF)
Autoimmune Diseases - abnormal immune system activity involving over or under active immune system.
Raynaud's Phenomenon - a rare disorder that causes the blood vessels to narrow when you are cold or feeling stressed.
- Ultrasound guided joint injections
- Aspirations, and diagnostic examination