Accessing Reid HealthNOW
To access Reid HealthNOW, you will need a computer or mobile device with a camera and Internet access. Follow these simple steps to see a doctor online:
- Enroll – Creating an account on Reid HealthNOW is easy. Visit ReidHealthNOW.org to register at no cost. Once your account is created, your information is stored safely and securely for all future online visits.
- Select a doctor – We believe in choice. That’s why we show you the doctors available in your state, and let you review their backgrounds and ratings so you can decide who to see.
- See a doctor – Whether accessing via the web or using our mobile app, you can see and speak with a doctor over live, high-quality video.
In a few minutes, you’ll have a diagnosis and customized treatment plan, and you’ll be on your way to feeling better!
Accessing ReidHealthNOW on a mobile device
Doctor consultations have never been closer, or more convenient. Right from your phone or tablet, you can have real, live, on-demand video visits with a Reid Health physician of your choice.
To see a Reid Health doctor on a phone or tablet, you must be running on one of the following operating systems:
- iOS 7 and above
- Android 2.3.3 and above
Acceptable mobile devices include:
- iPhone 4S or later
- iPad 2 or later
- iPad Mini
- iPad Air
- iPod Touch 5th Generation
- Android phones or Android tablets
In the Google Play Store or iTunes App Store, search for the Reid app, ‘My Reid Now’, and install the app on your device. When open, you will be prompted to conduct an equipment test to ensure your device will support a visit. An important part of a successful virtual visit is a strong internet connection. If the system detects a weak signal, it may prompt you to switch to an alternate connection to successfully conduct a visit.
Accessing ReidHealthNOW online
Prefer to have a visit from your computer? No problem. Simply visit ReidHealthNOW.org, sign up, and see a doctor in minutes from the comfort of home, or wherever you are.
To access ReidHealthNOW via the web, you will need one of the following operating systems:
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- OS X 10.6 or later
Acceptable web browsers include, but are not limited to:
- Internet Explorer
If you have any questions, or for more information about ReidHealthNOW, please contact Randi Whitesel at (765) 983-3446 or email our Telehealth Department.