Senior Wellness Fair Oct. 15 features information about Medicare, other programs
October 8th, 2018
A free Senior Wellness Fair featuring information specifically helpful for people on or eligible for Medicare plans is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Oct. 15 at Reid Health.
The event will feature screenings, physician speakers, and information about Medicare supplements and Medicare Advantage plans. Also on hand will be more than 20 booths with information about Reid Health and some community services. The event will be in Lingle Grand Hall & Auditorium.
The schedule of speakers in Lingle Auditorium includes:
- 9 a.m. – Preventing Heart Disease, Allen Joseph, M.D., cardiologist
- 9:30 a.m. & 11:30 a.m. – Medicare Wellness Visits: Your Free Benefit, Rebekah Wood, Director of Reid Health Clinical Documentation Improvement.
- 10 a.m. & 11 a.m. – Medicare Supplement vs. Medicare Advantage, Morgan Gunder & Terra Mullins, Reid Health Alliance Medicare
- 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. – How to Avoid the Prescription Drug Coverage Gap, Reid Health Pharmacy
- Noon – Doctors Working With and FOR You! And Why Medicare Advantage, Patrick Anderson, M.D.
Activities in Lingle Hall will also include a free osteoporosis screening, a hearing screening, an allergy panel demonstration and lots of other information and demos. For more information, visit: https://www.facebook.com/ReidHealth05/
Giveaways, prizes and light refreshments will be available.