Community Blood Drive
Instructions for Blood Drive being held tomorrow morning.
1. Donors are encouraged to register on DonorTime.com
2. All donors please use main entrance.
3. Donors will be screened prior to entering the hospital.
4. Lingle Hall will be accessed through elevators by Information Desk.
5. Please observe social distancing.
For any questions please call 1-800-388-GIVE (4483).
- Blood is needed every two seconds.
- About one in seven people entering a hospital needs blood.
- Blood is always needed for treatment of accident victims, cancer patients, hemophiliacs and surgery patients.
- Blood cannot be manufactured.
- Only 37 percent of our country's population is eligible to give blood, and less than 10 percent of those who can donate actually do donate annually.