Reid Health Laboratory Services provides excellent service, quality results, and proficient, cost-effective laboratory testing for Wayne County and surrounding communities.
We extend Reid Health’s convictions of Compassion, Service, Excellence and Value to our clients and their patients. It is a privilege to provide laboratory services to our community, and we actively demonstrate our appreciation through Reid Health’s long standing C.A.R.E. (Courtesy, Attitude, Respect and Enthusiasm) principles.
In achieving our purpose, we are a community based laboratory providing quality testing and excellent service focused on aiding our client’s with their first priority, patient care.
Our Unique Provisions
The status of a patient’s health can change in an instant. In such instances, as your regional, hospital-based laboratory, we enable continuity of care between inpatient and outpatient testing and access to laboratory test results online and in-house. This provides the following benefits and conveniences:
- In-house physicians have access to outpatient laboratory results
- Duplicate testing is reduced
- Access to client services 24/7
- Established partnerships with local health care providers
- Rapid online reporting
- State of the art technology and testing
- Provides continuity of care between inpatient admission and outpatient follow up care.
Our Primary Reference Laboratory
Reid Health Laboratory utilizes The Medical Foundation for its unique testing needs.
The South Bend Medical Foundation is a distinctive leader in the field of esoteric testing, offering expert consultation services to Reid Health Laboratory from The Medical Foundation physicians and pathologists, along with extensive outreach support services. Our affiliation with The Medical Foundation strengthens our efforts to provide exceptional laboratory services and patient care to eastern Indiana and mid-western Ohio.
Competitive Turnaround Time
- Most routine tests resulted the same day
- Collaboration with The Medical Foundations for unique testing and timely reporting
Licensure & Accreditation
- Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- College of American Pathology (CAP)
- American Association of Blood Banks (AABB)
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)