Nursing CareersApply now
- Reid pays one of the highest Evening/Night Shift Differentials for RNs (which is $3.99)
- Reid offers $2.00 weekend differential for all RNs
- Reid’s average RN tenure is 10 years
- 44 of our RNs have worked at Reid 25+ years
- Reid has 506 RNs and 185 LPNs
- Reid offers tuition reimbursement
- Base salaries – starting wages are based on experience:
- MA starting at $13.30
- Inpatient LPN starting at $18.20
- Outpatient LPN starting at $14.87
- RN-ASN starting at $24.70
- RN-BSN starting at $25.91
- RN-MSN starting at $27.20
- Cafeteria Discount
- Gift Shop Discount
- Pharmacy Discount
- Massage Therapy Discount
- Uniform Store Discount
- Home Medical Store Discount
- Free Parking
- Payroll Deduction for Hospital Services including Plastics
- PDO Accrual
- Dry Cleaning Services
- Starbucks Coffee
- Community Discounts
- Free Employee Assistance Program Services
I enjoy working for Reid because they give back to their employees. They offer health and wellness incentives and tuition reimbursement for continuing education, two things I take great pride in. I continue to work for Reid because of the high expectations they have for their employees and patient care standards.
– Carol Rust, RN, Reid Nurse since 2009.
Before joining the Reid team I had always heard how caring and professional the staff was. That was what I was looking for in a employer. My experience here at Reid has been very rewarding, from caring for our patients to working with great staff. It is truly a great place to work.
– Doug Blakley, LPN, Reid Nurse since 2010.
Come and see for yourself what other nurses are talking about.
We’d love to give you a private tour of Reid Hospital. You’ll be accompanied by a fellow RN who can show you areas that interest you, and answer your questions about nursing at Reid.
Call Calista at (765) 983-3162 to arrange your tour.
Feel free to bring a friend, family member, or even another nurse with you!
As a token of our appreciation, we’ll provide a card for you to enjoy a meal on us in our fabulous Café at Twelve Hundred.