Nursing CareersApply now
- Reid pays one of the highest Evening/Night Shift Differentials for RNs (which is $3.99)
- Reid offers $2.00 weekend differential for all RNs
- Reid’s average RN tenure is 10 years
- 44 of our RNs have worked at Reid 25+ years
- Reid has 506 RNs and 185 LPNs
- Reid offers tuition reimbursement
- Base salaries – starting wages are based on experience:
- MA starting at $13.17
- LPN starting at $18.02
- RN-ASN starting at $23.38
- RN-BSN starting at $24.46
- RN-MSN starting at $25.65
- Cafeteria Discount
- Gift Shop Discount
- Pharmacy Discount
- Massage Therapy Discount
- Uniform Store Discount
- Home Medical Store Discount
- Free Parking
- Payroll Deduction for Hospital Services including Plastics
- PDO Accrual
- Dry Cleaning Services
- Starbucks Coffee
- Community Discounts
- Free Employee Assistance Program Services
I love working at Reid Hospital because there is an unconditional display of compassion for not only our patients, but for their families as well. This caring and compassionate attitude is not just displayed by the nursing staff, but by all disciplines, including Environmental Services, Food & Nutrition, Transporters….etc. This kindness and compassion also builds a closer bond between myself and these other areas of care throughout the hospital.
– Kelly Cline, RN, Reid nurse since 2008.
I enjoy working for Reid because they give back to their employees. They offer health and wellness incentives and tuition reimbursement for continuing education, two things I take great pride in. I continue to work for Reid because of the high expectations they have for their employees and patient care standards.
– Carol Rust, RN, Reid Nurse since 2009.
Before joining the Reid team I had always heard how caring and professional the staff was. That was what I was looking for in a employer. My experience here at Reid has been very rewarding, from caring for our patients to working with great staff. It is truly a great place to work.
– Doug Blakley, LPN, Reid Nurse since 2010.
Come and see for yourself what other nurses are talking about.
We’d love to give you a private tour of Reid Hospital. You’ll be accompanied by a fellow RN who can show you areas that interest you, and answer your questions about nursing at Reid.
Call Calista at (765) 983-3162 to arrange your tour.
Feel free to bring a friend, family member, or even another nurse with you!
As a token of our appreciation, we’ll provide a card for you to enjoy a meal on us in our fabulous Café at Twelve Hundred.