Health Careers Camp
Reid Health, IU East, and Ivy Tech Community College have collaborated for over a decade to offer an annual health careers camp for high school students. A one day session will be offered on Wednesday, June 20 with job shadowing opportunities in both Nursing and Allied Health careers.
This opportunity is FREE to high school students who have completed their freshman year, up to those who will graduate this Spring.
Please note: We have moved our Health Careers Camp application process exclusively online this year. Please scroll to the bottom of the page to get started.
Deadline for applications: May 1, 2018
2018 Careers Camp Details:
- Date of Camp: Wednesday, June 20
- Time: The camp will run from 9am – approximately 3:30pm
- Students who apply must agree to participate for the full day.
- There is no cost to attend the Health Careers Camp.
Students interested in applying should have an interest in a health career. Students must be entering
their sophomore, junior, or senior year in Fall 2018, or be a 2018 graduating
senior with a GPA of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
Please see the below application process and note that all materials must be completed
thoroughly and submitted by the application deadline of May 1, 2018.
Applications must be completed and submitted through the online Health Careers Camp application. The application can be completed by going to the Reid Health website at www.reidhealth.org, Careers Tab and then click on Health Careers Camp. Incomplete applications, those not received online or those received after the application deadline will not be considered for participation.
To complete the application process, applicants will need to include following:
- The Application Form (completed by following the steps below)
- A reference from a high school principal or counselor (form to be returned to Reid
Health by this person online).
- A copy of the student’s immunization record
- The Consent to Participate and Photography Release Form
All application materials are due by May 1, 2018
Let’s get started
Please select which option applies to you. I am a…