Health Careers Camp
Reid Health, IU East, and Ivy Tech Community College are collaborating to offer a health careers camp for high school students residing in our service areas. A one day session will be offered with job shadowing opportunities with physicians, medical assistants, nursing, and Allied Health careers.
- Date of camp: June 19, 2019
- The camp will run from 9 a.m. to approximately 3:30 p.m.
- Students who apply must agree to participate for the full day.
- There is no cost to attend the Health Careers Camp for the selected participants.
Students interested in applying should:
- have an interest in a health career
- be entering their sophmore, junior, or senior year in the fall 2019 school year (or be a 2019 graduating senior)
- have a GPA of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Please see the below application process and note that all materials must be completed thoroughly and submitted through the online application process by the deadline.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
All completed materials must be legible and therefore be typed or printed (with the exception of required signatures). Be sure to sign the release on the reference forms prior to giving them to the appropriate individuals to complete. Incomplete applications or those received after the applciation deadline will not be considered for participation.
To complete the application, include the following:
- Application form (completed by following the steps below)
- A reference from a high school principal or counselor (form to be returned to Reid Health by that person online).
- A copy of the student's immunization record (to be uploaded in the online application).
- The Consent to Participate and Photography Release Form (included in the application form).